Our range of products includes:
- Polished diamonds in shapes and sizes, from 10 points (0.01 carats) to extremely large sizes of 10.00 carats and more.
- Parcels, single stones, matched pairs and layouts.
- Certified diamonds, with grading reports from GIA, EGL, AGS, HRD and IGI.
- Premium cuts to value cuts, in all shapes and sizes.
- The full range of standard colors, and natural fancy-colored diamonds.
- Rough diamonds with Kimberly certificates provided
Sakha Diamond Shanghai Ltd is committed to developing its world-class range diamond and jewelry products and services to fully meet the evolving requirements of its international clientele. We will do by integrating our more than 15 years of in-depth knowledge, expertise and experience as diamond manufacturers and traders, with our permanent access to a massive and comprehensive supply of diamonds, our continuously expanding geographic presence in the major jewelry markets, and an ongoing commitment to harnessing new and developing technologies in the interest of our customers.
We offer a variety of shipping methods. All items are shipped fully insured.
- Malka Amit
Sakha Diamond Shanghai Ltd is a respectful distributor of rough and polished diamonds. The company have been selling to leading retailers around the world for the past 15 years, and is committed to compliance with all applicable regulations related to it's global operations in such fields as e.g.Anti-money laundering ("AML"). It is the policy of SDS Ltd to protect the company, all employees, its customers, business partners and partner banks, to the extent reasonably possible, from being used to facilitate money laundering.
This policy, along with its Risk Assessment, supporting procedures constitute SDS's Compliance Program. Which includes:
- Implementation of internal controls to ensure compliance, including customer identification, monitoring, reporting and recordkeeping requirements;
- Definition of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) to verify the identity of the Customer, the identities of the beneficial owners, and understand the nature and purpose of the relationship.
To assist the government in detecting, preventing and eradicating any illegal and criminal activity, SDS closely monitors all financial transactions and takes all necessary steps to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.